There I was, sitting on the train, planning out today’s post. Well, I was actually zoning out listening to Muse. But while doing that, I had the most awesome idea for a post! Unfortunately, having no notepad available, I decided to forgo touch-typing it into my iPod. FAIL! I totally forgot what I was going to write about by the time I woke up this morning.
I’m going to take this opportunity to keep you fine folks up to date on what’s been happening behind the scenes:
- There are multiple episodes of the Hunting Party podcast recorded, however Faeghleis is bereft of internet, so I’ll be chopping them together as soon as I get 3 hours to spare. Not tonight, hopefully tomorrow.
- The next show will be broadcast live again: I got a nice hand-me-down computer with a decent sound card in it that I am planning on using to push the show through uStream.
- The hunter DPS addon is actually surprisingly close to where I said it was to get you to click on my rick roll for April Fools. I’m testing it tonight!
- I really really like April fools.
- I’ve gone full time marks spec- even without a bleed debuff, it’s more DPS now that I got a few marks friendly upgrades. I keep my SV spec around for nostalgia, Saurfang, and Putricide.
- I played a BG as MM the other day with full PvE gear on, and had a surprising amount of fun. It’s very glass cannon, but all the cooldowns make it more of a glass cannon coated in industrial lubricant. Pro tip: when you’re running into a group of enemies with a group of friends, leave the healer to someone else, and focus on their rogue. Ooooh, I hate rogues.
Hear that? That’s the signal to noise ratio hitting the negatives. Later!