I’m being reminded by some readers that I haven’t been posting as much as I promised. I have many excuses and explanations, but I’m just taking a moment to promise that it’s all short term things, and that I plan on spending as much (or more!) time writing for outdps as I did before I was levitated into the wow.com flying saucer.
Excuses include, but are not limited to:
- Trying to set up the first HPP live show
- Caring for a sick baby last week
- Catching what she had, and being sick myself this weekend
- Pulling all nighters at the day job. Well, night job, at this point.
- Testing the awesome hunterdps addon that will tell you how much time you spend running when you could be shooting instead (side note: right now, the command to activate the addon is “/dps on”. How fricken cool is that?)
With that, I leave you this: