Off topic, disorganized thoughts:
- You know what I really want? To be able to purchase stuff from Blizzard that normally costs money for in game gold. I’d like to be able to faction/race/server transfer for gold instead of real money. Yes it would cost them a little money, but it would be an additional gold sink, and possibly much more effective than the current bling we can buy our bank alts, as it would probably be used more often than we currently buy motorcycles.
- Jurgwena’s working on a really nice PvP article- keep a weather eye out for it.
- I am still working on my post about cooldown management. I have to completely rewrite it because of a really truly excellent hunter I interviewed for the Hunting Party podcast.
- On that note, the next two episodes of the podcast are recorded and are being touched up for posting- another thing to keep a weather eye out for.
- My quest to learn Simulationcraft is going well. I’m still nowhere near experienced enough to answer the questions I want to, though. If you are reading this and have experience with the hunter module, please feel free to drop me a line.
- edited to add: I have a reader submitted gear guide that’s looking really awesome- I’ll get that posted asap :)
- I’m quitting smoking. I will endeavor to make sure that my crotchety nature for the next few weeks doesn’t spill into my posts :)